It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday In June



"Thus is the triviality of the translation of spreadsheets. A letter has its recipient, a presentation has its audience, but a spreadsheet exists for no one." from conbinibento.com

Also, check the post right after that, Nationalism In The Workplace, it's the one that caught my eye as I was Googleing an image of a hax0r cat to send Debby. 


I've one more day (tomorrow) to find a geocache to completely fill in a month of geocache finds, non-consecutively, of course.

or, as Google Translate puts it:

もちろん、私は連続的に見つけた完全にgeocacheの月を記入するgeocacheを見つけるためにもう一日(明日)をしました

And translated back again...

Of course, I am non-continuously, did you (tomorrow) another day to find the geocache to fill completely the month of the geocache found.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers