It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, April 07, 2012

My Spring Vacation

I was driving up to the mall and saw a chick on a scooter that I know.



It's nice to see her out and about!

Another day I escaped and went geocaching in a new place. Took the STEEP route up this hill, instead of the easier way. But the view looking down at the truck was awesome.



Today, Saturday, I FINALLY made my way to Fortuna Moutain to get the last waypoint of the Giant Star multi geocache.  I also found two other multis, and one regular cache. I forgot the coordinates for one other regular, so I STILL have to come out here again to get that one.  But, at least I don't have to make the laborious climb up Fortuna again.  Unless some evil person hides another one up there!

I was passed by, and met again at the top, a group of young people having a jolly time.  They asked me to take a picture of them posing against the view, which I graciously did. One of the guys had a prosthetic foot, I noticed. It sure didn't slow him down any!

I took my own pic of the view.  The arrow points to where I parked the vehicle.



Total walking was almost exactly five miles.  Seemed a lot longer!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers