It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Thursday Already

This week has flown by, except for excruciating hours of boredom.

I rode the bike a couple of times to work, maybe tomorrow, too.

Yesterday I drove because I had a dentist appointment.

I thought.

Turned out it was TODAY!

So, I drove to work today, too.

And went to the dentist in the afternoon. Three silver fillings replaced. Thank goodness for dental coverage, I can't imagine where I would get $750 to pay for it. My copay was only $100. I got off easy!

Yesterday I saw a murder of crows in a tree at work, making a very artistic photo-op. I ran to get the camera, aimed up, pushed the button, only to find all the crows had flown away!

2011March03 crows 001

Crows are the tricksters!

Yesterday there was a lot of Dr. Seuss stuff going on. All our Seuss books got checked out to teachers who read them to their students. I didn't do anything in the library. I'm focused on checking out, processing, and shelving. Deborah F. says we should put the books that have been returned on a cart accessible to the patrons, as they got checked out once, they will get checked out again, and not to worry about shelving, so much.

But, man, I gotta shelve! I'm a shelver! I've alway BEEN a shelver!

I got a Dr. Seuss pin from Dorothy. I SHOULD have worn my Dr. Seuss tie, but alas, I did not think of it.

2011March03 Dr Seuss 002

That is about it for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why was it dr seuss day? I fergit...

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers