It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Learning To Count

I am sure you have heard the old joke:
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I was trying to explain the joke to a girl at work, and found out that I am one of the ones who don't. After she left, probably giggling at my discomposure, I decided to try to write down the binary numbers from zero to ten, as it were. It only took me twenty minutes to get it right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please explain in plain english

The Squeaky Cyclist said...

If I knew who you was, I would send you a personal email!

Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

OH come on dad you know its me! You say the same thing when I call!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers