It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Monday

I've been feeling a bit "off" for several days, so I have not been riding the bike, or even going out much. Today, I had to get out of the house, so I ran some errands in the vehicle. I drove over to get some smokes for the bitter half. I saw all these vehicles below, some of which I have mentioned before. Now you got pics!

The car I thought was a Mercedes, is actually a Toyota. Big pipes!

2009November20 cars 002

Looks like the Duke Boy's car, but is it really a Dodge Charger? Reminds me of a Plymouth Road Runner.

2009November20 cars 003

I don't know what this is, but it has attitude!

2009November20 cars 004

After securing the smokes I went to the library to drop off some books. They were closed, so I left.

I went looking for some geocaches in Mission Trails Park. I found three. I was caught in the act of signing the log by a couple in an SUV who turned out to also be geocachers. Although they have about eight thousand more than I do...

After not finding a couple more caches I went to another library, checked out a pile of books, and went home.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Interesting cars. Don't understand the Toyota and the pipes. To each his own I suppose. Love the truck that had the top of it's cab removed & replaced by rollover bars.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers