It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

At The Beach

Saturday, after the funeral, we went down to the beach to visit my brother-in-law and his daughter, and her family. And friends, too!

We enjoyed the fabulous view, we ate some fajita-type meat on tortillas, and I had a glass of beer from Stone Brewery, which pretty much zonked me out.

2009October24 beach 006

The moms and the kids wanted to play in the water, so we followed them down the stairs to the beach. I was wearing dress shoes and long pants. I felt like my immigrant grandfather! Like a goose I stood the whole time, until I felt dizzy and had to lie (lay?) down for a bit. But, after that bit I felt better and we climbed back up the stairs to the house.

It was fun watching all the people who come to the beach.

2009October24 beach 009 2009October24 beach 010

But sometimes people get in front of the camera. I was shooting through the screen door, I should have expected someone might want to come in!

We stayed till after sunset. Lots of people come to watch the sun go down. And the surfers are still out there!

2009October24 beach 012 CRPD

You can find the original uncropped image, and several more unposted ones, on my zooomr page. Just click the image to go there. Wander about to your heart's content!

I had to drive home from where I parked my vehicle, in Mira Mesa, in the dark. On the freeway! You KNOW how I hate to drive, especially in the dark. But, it was ok.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers