It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Wipes

Do they even MAKE lens-cleaning tissue any more?

I found these on a shelf at work.

2009September09 This and That 002

No, I do not know who Melissa is.

This eBay link won't last forever, but this guy is selling a slide prep kit with some of these tissues.

I deduced from my research that the tissues were manufactured by the Graf-Apsco. Co. of Chicago, Illinois. I don't see any links for the company, perhaps they have gone away.




1 comment:

Deanne said...

Man, I haven't seen those papers in ages. You either find those special glasses cleaning clothes or the stuff you squirt onto your glasses & wipe away with a soft cloth. I'm sure those would just scratch the heck out of plastic lenses, no?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers