It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out Of Step

Drove down the Boulevard today to get poked with a needle for a TB test. After that I snuck over to the train store on 4th to get some basswood. Saw a vehicle with the message Damnant quod non intellegunt on the rear, among other things. Had to look that up.

Vampires!

As if YOU didn't know!

I manned up and drove home on the freeway.

Went to Performance after work to pick up a tire. Thought about the Continental, but couldn't bring myself to part with the twenty-eight bucks. So I settled for a Performance Forte GT/K. Hey, that's on sale for ten bucks! Was mine? I admit I wasn't totally paying attention, I just signed the slip! Yikes! [LATER: It was five bucks off] I should go over to Big Ring and see how much the Specialized Armadillo tire retails for. It LISTS for fifty bucks! Double Yikes!

Hey, this is turning into the bike blog! I better quit!

One last thought, a Reminder To Self: Stain ALL the wood for a model railroad project at ONE TIME, else you will different shades of grey, as it were.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers