It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yesterdays Crapola

I can't think of a whole lot that makes me angrier than someone trying to rip someone off, especially that that someone is old and/or mentally feibile.

Got this in the mail yeseterday. Wow, I've won $600,000!! W00t!!

2007Dec15Scam 001
You may have to view the image in a new window to see the whole thing.

Note my annotations...

It came in this envelope, that should have been the FIRST clue.

2007Dec15Scam 003

Here's the check, for your amusement.

2007Dec15Scam 004
You may have to view the image in a new window to see the whole thing.

If you don't know how the scam works, just look it up on the web. There are only about 160,000 hits on the terms "lottery" and "scam" on Google.

I am constantly beset by these jerks, being in the circumstances I am, and it is quite trying. I may have to change my telephone number and get an unlisted, uh, listing.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers