It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tuesday? Wednesday?

I don't know what day it is. To paraphase that kid in that movie, "I see garbarge trucks". On Jackson Drive. But yesterday was garbage day here, so, the world moves on.


Looking for Huell Howser on YouTube, I discovered this little movie. Huell is so fabulous, and his shows about California are so interesting. Every state should have their own Huell!


From The Pocket Dictionary Of American Slang, compiled by Harold Wentworth and Stuart Berg Flexner

French-inhale. The act of exhaling a mouthful of smoke and then inhaling it through the nose. Considered exotic and ultrasophisticated by teenager and students.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how cool was that bumping into Huel? And he was so nice too! Was never able to French-inhale.

D.

aaronaaroo said...

Interesting note on Huell: he was the grand marshall of the gay pride parade in Palm Springs. He cracks me up though. I would like to see what gets edited out of his show. Also, I think the french-inhale is over-rated.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers