It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Garbarge Day

I was wandering around snopes and found an article in the Lost Legends section about mobile homes. It said that mobile homes were so-named, not because they had wheels, but because they were first built in Mobile, Alabama.

This was so amazing, I spent two hours trying to verify this fact. The only thing I found was an article on blog.duder.net repeating the snopes information.

Eventually I found this page that explained what the deal was, as Airman Adorno might say.

--------------------------------------------------------

I've read three books so far this weekend:

1. The 2nd book of Abarat
2. Christopher Mouse
3. Becoming Naomi Leon

I am going to start Aretmus Fowl : The Lost Colony as soon as I finish this.

TTFN!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers