It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hot water

I've had a hot-water faucett in the bathroom that didn't give much volume ever since I fixed the washer. This was several years ago. I've been thinking about replacing the faucett with a high-quality one, but that costs money and something ALWAYS go wrong when one try's to do plumbing.

Since we have a drip in the kitchen sink (no shut-off valve!)I was going to call the apartment manager to get it fixed, and take a look at the bathroom too.

It occurred to me that I ought to check the shut-off valve under the sink. This occurred to me several months ago. I finally checked it. Now we have full hot water pressure...

Now about that drip in the kitchen...

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers