It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hot Friday

It's not as hot as yesterday, but less than tomorrow, I hear.

Went to the urologist today. My PSA is still at the same (low) level, not rising. So he told me to come back in six months for another check. Of course, those of you who are in the know are aware they took out my prostate last year (with the fabulous Da Vinci machine), so the PSA is SUPPOSED to be zip, I understand.

So I keep thinking I'm dying.

Which I am not, of course.

But sometimes I just feel OLD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that your PSA hasn't gone up. So I wonder what the reasoning is for it to be low and not "zip". I know what you mean about feeling old(and watching people you know get older too). Not a good feeling to have. I keep wondering how people do it--age--and not get upset about it. Do they just accept it? I tell you I think I'm going to kick and scream to fight it off as best as I can.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers