It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday evening, 8:30, two chicks show up at the door claiming to sell magazines for a school project. Yah, right...

I haven't had a cigarette for almost a week. I'm sure my kids will be glad to know I was smoking again in the first place.

A reacurrent thought-thread I've had is how much of a jerk I was as a kid, and as a adult, saying and doing things that hurt people's feelings. I suppose there is a dividing line between jerk-kid and jerk-adult, but it isn't a sharp line, more of a transitional phase, I guess. I think part of the 8-step process is to apologize to people. Well, I did apologize to someone, but I guess there are many more to go. And do they want to hear it? Just because I feel bad, doesn't mean they even remember it. So it would be rather egotistical to go sticking my apologies in their face, I think.


M. came up with the expression "pity-link". I though maybe we had a new Intarweb catch word there, but no joy, there are several hits on Google already...

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers