It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Contest!

Someone gave me this shirt. They didn't know quite what to make of it. Neither do I. I want to give it away.

Who ever comes up with the best explanation of why someone would print this, can have it!

LIMITATIONS:

1. There is only one shirt.
2. Free shipping only within the continental U.S. of A.!!
3. It's not a new shirt. It's been worn. By a sweaty fat guy. A lot. Probably smells of cigarette smoke, too.
3. All entries become the property of Tropical Serpants and may be published!
5. Offer void where prohibited.
6. Employees of Tropical Serpants and their families are not eligable.
5. Anything else I can't think of right now.
6. Oh, yeah, the contest ends February 25, 2006.

Oh, I forgot, it says "Naturally baked" on the back.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers