It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

New Year

It's 2018, a time fresh new start.  With maybe timely posts?

January 1st

I went geocaching on New Year's Day, imagine that.  Finally got this one, after reading something that gave me an idea on where I could check.  This was a while ago, and I finally got up  here on a quiet day.



Sort of high above La Jolla.  You could hear the ocean, all the way up here!



A panorama from the ridge.  You can see my vehicle parked down there.


January 2nd

I bought a new memory card for my camera.  Getting it out of the packaging was quite a chore.  I pretty much destroyed the container.  I hope the card works!!


Well, here's a picture of the parking garage, so I guess it works fine.

I went to Office Depot afterwards.  I calculated that it would cost me twenty-five bucks for four rolls of Scotch tape and a touch screen stylus.  So I noped right out of there.  I tried WalMart.  I got some generic tape there, but their $2.98 stylus looked kind of iffy.  Even I don't need a stylus with a laser pointer.

Coming back to the vehicle I notice a plastic part hanging down.



I took a picture of the other side, for comparison purposes. Yup, there is some kind of plastic fastener missing.



While I was down there I took a picture of the whatever-that-light-is-called.  Should it have a shield over it?  I don't know.


Well, that's all I got.  You got any questions?

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers