It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, October 07, 2017

Mostly October, But Not Necessarily In Order

September 26th

What a bear on a train may look like. I made this for some article I saw on Fark about lost items found on British trains.  No one was interested.



September 27th

I finally got one of these stickers for my vehicle!  I am SO happy!!



September 24th

I posted this on FB in a pathetic response to some of the stuff I've seen on there.


I posted this on FB to amuse the folks.  No one was amused.




October 3rd

iPhone repair day. I have worked up the gumption to take the sucker apart.


I read a how-to article.

Here it is, all opened up.  With the proper tools it is MUCH easier than I imagined.


The battery was incredible hard to get out.  Apple uses these VERY sticky strips to make sure that battery ain't going no where, no how.  I finally got it out, then...



I had to get the sticky strips out.  Well, THAT, at least, was very easy.


The home button was not working, so I replaced the guts to that.  It didn't work afterwards, either.


That OptiVisor does not work as well as it used to.  Must be defective.


Ok, it's back together and it WORKS!  Yeah!!  Except for the home button, I found out later...


I took some photos to make sure the camera part still worked.


And that was that!  Did I save any money?  Nope!  But I learned a bit (Pay someone else to do it!) and acquired some useful tools.  More tweezers!

October 4th

What we have here, for dessert, is chocolate pave.




October 5th

Several pictures of the same piece of cake.







October 7th

Graham crackers with peanut butter (crunchy, of course!), it fulfills a certain need.


It coming on Halloween time, and I saw these scary tomatoes at the store!



September 30

Out of order, but what do you care, eh?  An edited StreetView image showing what the Pizza Palace on Fletcher Parkway may have looked like, back in the day.



September or October, who can remember these things?

Here are a couple of Wizard Of Oz related images that I came across on the 'net and found amusing.



Well, they WERE silver, in the books...

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers