It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, September 18, 2017

Another Week, Another Post

Mostly September, but one August that I forgot to post last month.

Please remember these are all thumbnail images.  The original hi-quality (well, larger, anyway!) images can be accessed by clicking on the thumbnail image.

August 17th
I heard some banging around, and voices, so I went out side to see these guys up in the air!



Sept. 11th
I got a free trackable number for participating in a geocaching event, so I put it on this old cell phone, and I shall send it out into the world.  Some day.  I printed the number and some identifying words on a piece of paper and slipped it behind the glass on the display.  I did this after taking the picture.  Just try to imagine it...



September 12th
Someone posted something on Fark.com about their ham radio equipment, so I was gonna post about having an antenna in my bedroom, but I forgot which discussion it was in, so here's the picture.



I was looking at Google 3D Maps and it was VERY slow to load, and it looked amazing weird.  Like after a hurricane, or a great disaster.  So this is Pacific Grove, California.



September 12th
Someone said they were visiting the Space Needle in Seattle, and so I had to post my stamps.



And I found my crummy stamp "tongs" out in the garage, and so had to take a couple of pictures trying use them.  But they are VERY crummy!



Four-cent stamps, remember them?



September 14th
I watch this person almost park their car.  They bounced off the concrete curb there a couple of times, too.



September 16th
I finally found the tweezers that I got in my grandfather's stuff when he passed away.  I wonder if I can get them re-plated?

JUST before I found it, though, I ordered some more tweezers and other stuff to fix the cell phone.  Or else break it completely!


September 18th
I went geocaching after the oncologist visit today.  I spotted these in a bush, but they were too crummy to take.  Found the cache on the other side of the bush. Eventually.



When I got home the mailman came and delivered the stuff I ordered on Saturday.  That's 48 hours later.  Amazing!

Here we see the three tweezers and a drill index, full of tiny drills bits.  I couldn't get the drill index open at this point.


Here is the replacement part for the Home button on the cell phone, with the tweezers' point for scale.



I finallly got the drill index open, so here it is, with one of my pin vices that holds the bits for drilling, and the obligatory tweezers for scale.



And that is about THAT!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers