It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Smoking Tax Redux

On Fark.com there was a discussion about a proposed tax increase on cigarettes in Missiouri. Check out the discussion here. There were a lot of interesting opinions.

I looked up cigarette taxes for each state. The lowest was South Carolina (surprise!) at $ .07 per pack, the highest was Rhode Island at $ 2.46 per pack. California was number 23 at $ .87 per pack. SOURCE: Federal Trade Administration

I thought California would be higher than that.

I had a cigarette last night at 7:00 P.M. That breaks my 7 week stretch (I don't know what that means, but "stretch" seemed to fit nicely in there.). I took down the QuitMeter. I'm starting over again.

1 comment:

aaronaaroo said...

It's okay, buddy. I started again too. Maybe we can meet for coffee and a smoke sometime.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers