It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Alan Bersin recently left the San Diego City Schools for a job with the Californian government as Education Secretary. I'm sure he will be well-paid in that position. Since he was "bought-out" by the City Schools and then immediately got a new job, he is in effect being paid twice. I think that if he supports education so much that he should return the money he is being paid by City Schools. I think it would be the right thing to do.

--------------------------------

When I told M. the other day that I was amazed that the honey-baked peanuts had the same carb. count as the regular peanuts, I meant that in the same way that an "8" looks like a "6"...

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers